- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Southern District of Illinois
- Municipal/School Litigation
- Trucking and Transportation
- Premises Liability
- Automotive Liability
- Products Liability
- Construction Liability
- Class Action Liability
Rebecca, as a founding member, is dedicated to obtaining the best results for her clients in Missouri and Illinois. Her practice focuses on representation of clients throughout all stages of litigation from investigation through trial and appeal. Rebecca concentrates her practice in civil litigation involving municipal/school litigation, trucking litigation, premises and automotive liability, products liability, construction liability and class action liability.
Rebecca has represented education clients, private businesses and individuals. She remains focused on superior client service and developing a personal relationship which assists in finding the best approach for her clients, whether that is litigation, settlement or alternative dispute resolution.
Awards, Involvement, & Associations
- 2021-2022 Missouri Super Lawyer
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Defense Counsel
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Research Institute (DRI)
- From 2014-2020 Rebecca was on the executive committee for the Lawyers Association of St. Louis. She was Treasurer in 2021 and currently sits on the board as its secretary.
- Rebecca has been a speaker on various legal topics for the National Business Institute along with speaking on various legal topics to her peers and corporate clients, insurance carriers and insurance claims handlers.