Defense of Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
Medical malpractice defense can be complicated, needing the capacity to handle expert-medical testimony, possess extensive expertise in details within the law, as well as understanding complex clinical and medical terms. Childress Ahlheim Cary LLC produces convincing debates that can be comprehended by a court. We are knowledgeable in resolving matters in and outside the courtroom. Our attorneys function carefully as well as collaboratively with our customers to create an effective legal defense. Throughout the legal process, we keep our clients notified of advancements in the case and will also advise on challenging situations.
Doctors have a large amount at risk in negligence situations. Your malpractice insurance policy may minimize your direct economic exposure, but you could still endure damage to your professional license and reputation. This affects and also damages your track record. Many future malpractice insurance policies are based upon prior settlement amounts. Medical centers and clinics involved in malpractice claims have similar risks and exposure to state and federal licensing laws.
Childress Ahlheim Cary defends malpractice lawsuits throughout Missouri and also Southern Illinois. We have experience in defending the following types of cases:
- Allegations of abuse, neglect, exploitation, or improper relationships
- Diagnostic errors
- Errors in Surgery
- Failure to timely assess, diagnose, or treat illness or complications
- Failure to recognize and treat significant changes in condition
- Failure to communicate critical information to other healthcare professionals
- Failure to monitor and supervise appropriately
- Failure to report to regulatory agencies or boards
- Improper charting and failing to document appropriately
- Improper testing
- Improper care
- Medication errors
- Recommending an improper form of treatment
- Violations of statutes, regulations, and policies
Litigation attorneys at Childress Ahlheim Cary defend against health care liability claims for the following types of clients:
- Insurance Companies
Contact our firm today to discuss your medical malpractice case.